Terms and Conditions
Copyright and Disclaimer Notice
- Alephbeis App is a subsidiary of Alephbeis the terms and conditions set forth below apply to Alephbeis App and it’s parent entity Alephbeis.
- Alephbeis App makes no representations or warranties, either express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information in these pages or its fitness for any purpose whatsoever. Whilst every effort has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information in these pages, their content is naturally subject to change. In no event will Alephbeis App be held liable for any direct, indirect, special incidental or consequential damages arising out of the use of the information held on Alephbeis App Web servers.
- Unless otherwise explicitly stated all information has protection under copyright and database right irrespective of whether a copyright symbol and statement is present. All trademarks are acknowledged. Alephbeis App asserts its moral rights in respect of its information.
- Unless explicitly stated otherwise on the relevant page, material appearing on Alephbeis App website may be downloaded/printed only for the use of students licensed through the application.
- Any other reproduction or distribution of the material on any web server of Alephbeis App , including commercial use or sale, is not permitted without the explicit consent of Alephbeis App.
- The Alephbeis App is not responsible for the content of external Internet sites. In general, references and links to any such sites should not be taken as an endorsement by Alephbeis App of opinions expressed or services provided at those sites.
- The policy of the Alephbeis App is to respect the privacy of all website visitors to the extent permitted by law. This privacy statement is intended to inform you of the ways in which this website collects information, the uses to which that information will be put, and the ways in which we will protect any information you choose to provide us.
There are four types of information that this site may collect during your visit
- Web Visit Logs: The Alephbeis App websites routinely collect and store information from online visitors to help manage those sites and improve service. This information includes the pages visited on the site, the date and time of the visit, the internet address (URL or IP address) of the referring site, the domain name and IP address from which the access occurred, the version of browser used, the capabilities of the browser, and search terms used on our search engines. This site does not attempt to identify individual visitors from this information: any personally identifiable information is not released without your consent unless required by law.
- Information voluntarily provided by you: In the course of using this website, you may choose to provide us with information to help us serve your needs. For example, you may send us electronic mail (through a mailer or a web form) to request information, you may sign up for a mailing list, or you may send us your address so we may send you an application or other material. Any personally identifiable information you send us will be used only for the purpose indicated. Requests for information will be directed to the appropriate staff to respond to the request, and may be recorded to help us update our site to better respond to similar requests. We will not sell, exchange or otherwise distribute your personally identifiable information without your consent, except to the extent required by law. We do not retain the information longer than necessary for normal operations. Each web page requesting information discloses the purpose of that information. If you do not wish to have the information used in that manner, you are not required to provide it. Please contact the person listed on the specific page, or listed below, with questions or concerns on the use of personally identifiable information.
- Student and test data: Information pertaining to students and tests taken are input by you, in the course of using this application, other than that, we do not gather any other data related to the students.
How We Use Information We Receive or Collect
- Generally: Alephbeis App may use your data and/or other information or data we receive or collect, as well as data we derive or infer from combinations of the foregoing, for a variety of purposes, such as: to personalize your experience within the application.
- Scoring averages: Alephbeis App will run analytics on using anonymous data gathered by the use of the student testing features within the application. Any general information gathered from the test data that pertains to grading averages will not be shared with any personally identifiable information. For example we might use this information to flag a student that is below average based on students their age and grade level, but we will never share the scores or averages of a specific school or student.
- Contact Information: We do not sell or give your Contact Information to companies for their own marketing purposes without your permission. We do use Contact Information, however, to contact you, and to provide you with special offers and other information.
- Email Address: We do not sell or give your email address to other companies for their own marketing purposes without your permission. However, we may use your email address or other Registration Data to provide you with technical support, send you notices about the Service or other promotional offers you have elected to receive.
- Sharing: Alephbeis App does not share or sell information we receive or collect about you with outside vendors or with other organization.
Managing Your Information
Modification of Your Data
- We provide you with the ability to modify your data, which you may do through the Settings section of our Service or by contacting support. We generally respond to email requests within 24 hours of receiving a request, but it may take up to 30 days depending on the volume of requests we receive.
Retention of Your Data and other Information
- We will retain and use your data and the other information we collect about you for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use this information for the purposes for which it was collected (as specified in this policy), including, to provide the service to you, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
- Once your account is deactivated, unless explicitly requested by you, we will keep the test data of the students for the purpose of identifying grading averages for the curriculums and skills on Alephbeis App.
If you have questions about this site, its collection of information, and its online privacy statement contact the site administrator: [email protected]
© Copyright 2024 Alephbeis, All Right Reserved